Thursday, August 14, 2008

My sister

Today I am worried about my sister-in-law Beth. She is thirteen weeks pregnant with our baby's little cousin and she's in surgery to have a cyst removed from her right ovary. It took a little while for Jon to calm me down this morning when they took her to the ER. I feel more at peace now. I just keep reminding myself that God is in control. He will come through for Beth and her little one, I am sure.
I think I might be losing my mind (apparently a common complaint of pregnancy). I almost called the doctor to see if I could go in and hear the baby's heartbeat again just to make me feel better. But then I remembered that I just had an ultrasound yesterday! So I decided to wait on revealing my true craziness to the staff at my doctor's office since it's not likely anything changed since yesterday.

No comments: