Friday, December 12, 2008

More Tired Stories

I would like to thank all of my friends out there for enjoying a good laugh at my expense. And I would especially like to thank Trish for sending me an extension cord with a foot switch, so I can turn the Christmas tree on and off without bending down. The ability to laugh at oneself is indispensable. Here are a few more tired stories (Jon read my blog and said I forgot a few....probably because I was asleep).

Apparently, I told Jon I was "tired as a weasel." Now, I'm not really sure what I was trying to say or what I meant by that, but that's what came out.

Another day, I told him I had started the day off "on the wrong toe." Again, I'm not sure what I meant to say, but probably either "wrong side of the bed" or "wrong foot."

Today I very nearly fell asleep at a red light on the way home from Chilies. Thank God for the really annoying version of "Jingle Bell Rock" that came on to wake me up.

And, the crowning glory of all fatigue stories....I hesitate even to tell you, but when I confided in a coworker she said it happened to her too, so I know I'm not alone....see how I justify?....OK, here it goes:
Yesterday afternoon, I fell asleep ON THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: