Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Signs

Today I am celebrating good signs for the pregnancy. Symptoms: I cried all the way through both Father of the Bride movies this weekend; I get uncommonly tired at random times of the day; I can't get enough water. News from the Doctor: Dr. Tadvick called today and said my hormone level was good and high and he'll give me an ultrasound on Wednesday! (This is really cool since I am probably only three or four weeks pregnant and the first ultrasound is usually done between weeks eight and ten.) Freaky "prophesy" at church: Today in the nursery at church, a two-year-old boy crawled up in my lap, patted me on the belly and said, "Hey! You've got a baby in there! Do you feel it?" Make of it all what you will, but I'm feeling pretty confident today. We'll see about tomorrow. It may sound crazy, but I think I would feel better if I would have some morning sickness. I think it would make it feel more real. So as I'm praying for morning sickness and other symptoms to show up, I'm thinking how crazy I am and how I'm probably the only woman in the world who actually wants to throw up before work. Wow--feel very sorry for my husband--he has to live with this crazy all the time!

No comments: