Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things Kids Say

Here is a sampling.

Kindergarten:
"Mrs. B---, for letter p I drew a /p/pig and she's /p/pregnant, just like you!!"

First Grade:
"Good luck having a baby tomorrow. I hope you don't die because sometimes you do."

"Did you eat that baby or did you grow it?"

Second Grade:
"I already know why you're not coming to school tomorrow. It's because you're having a baby right now." (Just to clarify, I'm NOT having the baby right now--this child is confused)

Fourth Grade:
"Are you pregnant or something?" (Yes, something like that)

Fifth Grade:
"Hey! Are you pregnant?" (I answered affirmatively) "See, I told you so!" (I'm glad to have settled the apparant argument.)

1 comment:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I will be thinking and praying about you all day tomorrow. Can't wait to see little Benjamin!